ICOM Netherlands would like to contribute to this. Since 2020, together with Mazi-Inc, we have been organizing a two-day training on cultural awareness every year. How do you deal with this, what can you do yourself and how do you recognize a cultural misunderstanding? The interactive trainings can accomodate up to 12 ICOM members. The focus is on practical exercises and finding effective tools. Too often, intercultural differences in the workplace unintentionally lead to irritation, miscommunication or misinterpretation. With all its consequences. After this training, that is no longer the case. You will learn practical skills and insights to make optimal use of cultural differences within the team. Internal differences are actually turned into success.
- Location: Museum Kennemerland, Beverwijk
- Time: 10 AM - 5 PM (on both days).
- The language of instruction of the course is Dutch.
- Price: 50 euros (including coffee, tea and two extensive lunches)
- You can register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When registering, state your name, email address, telephone number, ICOM number and whether you hold a board position. Application deadline: May 1, 2022. You will receive the invoice after confirmation of your participation.